Thursday, February 26, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Oh boy classes have been busy lately, work has been busy, life has been busy! The week after next is Spring Break, early this year, but we've been in the 60s and 70s for the past few days, so it works for me :) But I guess that's why I have so many papers and tests next week...

Tomorrow my momma is coming down to hang out with me for the weekend, it is going to be so much fun! We are going to see the Carolina Chocolate Drops on Friday and Saturday we are going to have some quality girl time shopping and gossiping and thoroughly enjoying ourselves, in case you hadn't caught on, I am psyched! So today is trying to be productive between classes and work, I need to clean out my car so it doesn't look like I've been living in it, and I need to clean up my apartment so it doesn't look like I just moved in...I mean, I've been there for two weeks, I should have been all moved in-ish right?

Well, I'm off to be productive, I hope you all have great weekends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...