Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chocolate Maven

I got to spend the day with my momma yesterday :)

We took a girls' day in Santa Fe using the perfectly legitimate excuse of having to get her car serviced.  We did some window shopping, plenty of talking and had lunch at one of the best restaurants in town: The Chocolate Maven.

If you are ever in Santa Fe for any reason at all, you really should check this place out. Its part of a standard warehouse looking building, a diamond in the rough if you will.  We got to sit next to the big window that lets you look in on the baking part of the kitchen :D


The food is phenomenal (we got veggie quesadillas - they were the special for the day) and picked up some cookies before we left.

Let me tell you guys, the desserts at this restaurant are To. Die. For.  They are so delicious, my favorites are the Lemon Picadilly Snaps.  They melt in my mouth!  I'm sure they'd melt in other people's mouths too, but I don't want to share to find out.  They're all mine.

I hope your holidays are going well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...